6.2.12

Pink Butterflies + The Super Bowl Fun!

First off, today i looked like this:


I wore a butterfly scarf:




Now, now. Who watched the super bowl?! I did! It was a good game.
To be honest, i am not like, a huge football fan, but i like the pants, and the commercials,
and the food, and the fun. But i waas cheering for the Giants, and they won!:

But anyways, during the game, i doodled. Alot. This is what i doodled:


 Also, i was surfin the web, and i found this amazing picture!
It is now my laptop screensaver. :) I love him so much. Haha:

Overall, the weekend was good to me. On saturday, i had a high school musical marathon.
Yes, i still watch High School Musical. It's just so cute. I can't help it.
But other than that, i just relaxed.
Megan and Lindsey (My older sisters) came home from college for the weekend;
so it was fun to see them again. I hope ya'll are having a good monday...
Enjoy the quotes!:



See my mad editing skills right up there ^ Haha...


ENJOY YOUR MONDAY!

9 comments:

  1. cool briad and cool quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice braid, i could never do that on myself! I grabbed your button, please head over to www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com and grab mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that scarf is so cute.

    and gosh, zac efron is hawwwt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just inspired me to do a fishtail braid! You're like me when I watch tv. Gotta paint or sew or be doing something. And mmhmmhmmh! I love my man but that pic of Zach...let me just stop myself right there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i'm so glad!! And yes, i get way to distracted. I HAVE to be doing something! Bahahahahahahahahahahahahah your great. This comment made my day;)

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I love hearing what you have to say!(: