4.2.12

Jams Of The Week!

Pretty Little Heart-Robin Thicke ft Lil Wayne
Next to You-Chris Brown ft Justin Bieber
Turn Me On-David Guetta ft Nicki Minaj
Paradise-Coldplay
Domino-Jessie J
 


I love music. Alot. So i've decided to post a
few of my favorite jams, every week,
(every saturday, to be exact)
in 1 single post. It will be called 'Jams of the Week!'
If you'd like, you can take this picture over to your blog
and share your favorite jams!
I, as well as others, would love to hear your
favorite jams!
I hope ya'll enjoy my jams!
Have a 'jam' good friday!
Haha (:

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Good afternoon!
    I like your blog! Very well prepared!
    Good idea!
    Thanks for joining my blog! Very happy and honored!
    Have a great weekend!
    Tender kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm OBSESSED with Pretty Little Heart!
    Suuuuch a good song.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I love hearing what you have to say!(: