22.11.11

Pie Party

I just attended a pie party. Yep..it was official. My neighbor invited some of their friends, and everyone brought a pie of some sort and we ate pie. We filled up on every imaginable flavor. I tried to eat more than my friend Ty, but he won. Haha then we all played just dance 2. I dominated. It was quite fun. I love my neighborhood friends. They are thee best. I left kind of early because my voice is completely gone. Literally. Its been slowly going away for about two weeks now. I'm hoping i'll have my voice back by thanksgiving..cross your fingers. I'm very thankful for my full voice..it's beautiful..haha. Well i guess i can just blog instead of talking. That should work right? Well, night everybody. Upcoming posts include sock buns, cool hair dues, and fashion posts..stay tuned(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I love hearing what you have to say!(: