21.11.11

It's completely neccessary.

Only one more day of school untill the break. I'm super excited! It's going to be a fun weekend. Sisters are home. Cousins and aunties and uncles. Thanksgiving, which means we eat till we can't breath. It'll be grand. So as you know, i'm a fan of lists. So here ya go. Blogger q & a's.

What are you most thankful for?
My mommy(:

What is your favorite thing to blog about?
My life..

What do you like about blogging?
It's like an online journal, and i use it to get my feelings out.

What is your favorite blog to read?
Hmm..i have lots, but i really enjoy www.clothedmuch.blogspot.com she is an amazing fashion blogger. I wanna be like her one day.

What do you dis-like about blogging or other bloggers?
I don't like when people have super busy blogs. It makes me crazy when there is stuff everywhere. Keep it simple. Oh and i kinda don't like when people have music playing when you open their blog.

Do you have plans for your blogging future?
I'd like to be a fashion blogger when i'm older.

Yep, that's what i have to say. It was neccessary. If your a blogger, and you are reading this, answer these questions on your blog. It helps other bloggers learn more about you. Plus it's fun to here what others have to say. Do it. I dare you. Okay i need to catch up on what i'm thankful for. I'm thankful for running water. Alot of people around the world don't have running water and it breaks my heart. I take advantage of it, and lots of other things. Electricity. It's practically my life. I take advantage of it too. We all do right? And i am also thankful for school. Yes, it's hard to believe, i know..but really, where would this world be without it? Think about it people. Well that's all for now. Have a marvelous monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I love hearing what you have to say!(: