Top: Christmas Gift
Belt: Came with a dress, and i took it off
Pants: Gift from my momma
Boots: Christmas Gift
Today has been pretty good. I can't believe it's monday though! The weekend flew by! My first class was Earth Systems, and we learned about earthquakes. And apperently, there is a Provo fault line that will quake within the next 10 years. Yaa, that wasn't very comforting. Then i had math, and i actually understood it! It was a miracle! Haha. Then i had Health, which was very fun and insiteful, and then it was lunch. I came home with my friend Kenzie, and we made a smoothie. We kinda failed, but it wasn't terrible. Hehe...then i had english and we just read. thee. entire. time. I thought i was going to die! But i made it. Then i came home, ate a bag of popcorn, and blogged. It was a good day. Now going along with the butterfly theme, i thought i'd share this cute song: (Yes, it is from the Hannah Montana movie, but hey..it's cute.)
Now as you can see, i have got some new followers lately (thanks you guys!) and i hope that they will keep on increasing through this new year! But for you new bees, i thought i'd share a little bit about me, so you can learn somethin new and get to know me better!
Here are a few facts about me:
1. My name is Taesha (Tay-Shaw) and my mother made this name up, because my parents couldn't agree on a single name. But i like it.
2. I was born on leap year. February 29th, which means that it only comes evry four years. And this year is a leap year, so i'll be 4!!
3. My blonde is fake. I dye my hair way too much, but it's fun. I'm a natural brunette.
4. I love photography, but i've never taken a photography class in my entire life. Maybe this year!
5. I have 8 siblings, 1 sister-in-law, and only 1 that is fully related to me. It's a long story, so i'll just leave it at that!
6. My dream job is to be a social worker. I have other dream jobs too, but that is my main one.
7. I have only been out of Utah 3 times. Once in Idaho, Las Vegas Nevada, and Arizona. Lame, i know. But i would love to go to New Zealand or Hawaii. One day...
8. My new favorite movie is called Warrior. I still love love love horror movies, but Warrior is amazing.
9. I hate olives. I can't stand the smell, taste, or look of them. I just despise them!
10. I'm afraid of higths; spiders; the ocean; and high mountains with snow on them.
I hope you learned somethin new; and thanks to all my followers and your comments! I love them all; so keep em' comin!! Have a lovely monday everyone!