17.11.11

It's Just One Of Those Days...

where all you want to do is sleep. I'm absolutely exausted. But it's okay..i had a good day today. But tomorrow is gonna be even better. Breaking Dawn. I'm super excited. I'm not going tonight, but i am going tomorrow night..it's just as cool. Haha. I have a project due for health soon. About drugs. Lovely right? I don't know what to do for it. I think of something i'm sure.
Allright, i don't know about you, but i have started my Christmas Wishlist. It is quite a simple list i'd say. Haha i'm so excited.
The Droid. What more can i say? It's beautiful.
Shoes. Preferably cute boots. Like these.
Definatly purple toms. So cute.

Clothes. Hers. I love her style.
And of course. Pillows. I collect them. You can never have too many pillows.
And lastly. Candy.
Have you made your list yet?

Merry Thanksmas! Yep, i just said that.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I love hearing what you have to say!(: