7.11.11

{Insert Title Here}

Today i'm thankful for shoes. Random, it is. But i was watching Amazing Race yesterday, and the groups were in Africa. The little kids were running around with bare feet. They were walking on dirt, rocks, tar, mud, grass, and it was just so sad to see that. I realized how lucky we are to have what we have here. I guess i will try not to complain about needing more shoes as much.
Allrighty...i have decided to make a bucket list. I have a few things that i really just have a desire to do in my life...so if you'd like to see it, check on the side bar--->
I was on one of my favorite websites last night, and i saw this lovely photo. It made me laugh...and crave ice cream.

Oh it's just lovely. See more here. Have a marvelous monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I love hearing what you have to say!(: